My Garrett Pro Pointer and Lesche Came today!!!!!

Caius Gauge

A big thank you to New England Detectors!!!!!!!!!

I got a package today, earlier than I expected!!!

They make a beautiful pair! My first Pro Pointer! I tried it out, and it puts ANY pinpointer I have used to shame! Plus, my first Lesche too! A sweet tool, for sure!

This is all from N.E.D, they have a GREAT sale going on for a Garrett Pro Pointer bundled with a Lesche, a great deal, I must say.

I can't wait to put this to some serious usage!

Attachments

• 2012-01-11_19-16-23_752.jpg
    2012-01-11_19-16-23_752.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 2012-01-11_19-21-26_950.jpg
    2012-01-11_19-21-26_950.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 305
NED had an awesome deal, it pays ta buy quality once and be done

nevermind :D congrats on ur purchase! I gotta get me a pair of these soon.. since the platinum bounty hunters pinpointing is meh.

How does the pinpointer specifically work? Do you have to use it after you dig the plug up and then it will single in on where in it it is?

How does the pinpointer specifically work? Do you have to use it after you dig the plug up and then it will single in on where in it it is?

Alot of times you can scan where you pinpointed with your detector, and then pinpoint even further with the propointer...before you even dig. :cool:

If it's a shallow target, the pro-pointer can narrow it down to within a few inches square. Several times I have pinpointed with my detector and then scanned the ground with the pro-pointer to find that the target was actually 2-3 inches over from where I thought it originally was when pinpointing with my detector.

If it is a deeper target, your pro-pointer will increase in both tones and vibration the closer you get to the target. My automax v4 pinpointer was okay, but it only sounded when I was within inches of the target, so I never knew "exactly" which direction to focus my digging on once I had a plug dug.

The Pro-pointer will save you time and frustration the first time you take it out detecting. Seeing is believing, and this many people can't be wrong about the Garrett Pro-Pointer. Get yours, you'll be glad you did.:D

Great Combo!
Got mine at Christmas. Might consider sharpening it as sometimes they come in a bit on the dull side. (I have 3 Lesche's.)

Back
Top Bottom