What a week! and KT's addenda worth viewing!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Check under Family Friendly Posts to see what KT has gone through this past week!

Well, the CRHing was not so great either! NO silver, no keepable NIFCs, and only 1 coin, a 2002 Proof.

Since KT has yet to figure out how to crop, etc any pictures on His New Royal Computer, there is no picture. Sorry about that. If His Majesty learns, He will come back in this post and add it!

Well, KT is still on a steep learning curve on this new machine, so please bear with Me!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! KT and the Royal Family will be visiting a neighbor's Castle for the Royal Feast on Thursday, by special invitation! Oh, His Royal Subjects do feast well this time of year! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• CRH 11 16 2018 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 11 16 2018 1 Proof.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I bet you Miss the ole Royal Abacus :laughing:

Ah, yes, KT is old enough to have taken a course on the slide rule ...a requirement for a physics course KT took in the Olden Days...that was just after the demise of the Abacus....although The Royal Family did host a Japanese exchange student in the late 1980s, and she was quite proficient in using one! Seems it is still useful in some parts of the world! :laughing::laughing:

But the Royal Brain hates to give up the familar and be drug into the 21st Century! :lol::lol:

You win some, you lose some my lord. Best of luck on your next hunt. And a proof isnt a loss!

Since KT has yet to figure out how to crop, etc any pictures on His New Royal Computer, there is no picture. Sorry about that. If His Majesty learns, He will come back in this post and add it!

KT try pressing the windows button on the lower left of your keyboard and type MSPaint and enter,

you should be able to open your pictures and crop there.. built in easy windows program

Keep up the great hunts !!

KT try pressing the windows button on the lower left of your keyboard and type MSPaint and enter,

you should be able to open your pictures and crop there.. built in easy windows program

Keep up the great hunts !!

Royal thanks for the handy tip! Now KT needs to make certain the picture is in focus! :lol::lol: Did the best He could with an out of focus pic.

Well, just to let all those in the Royal Realm and followers know....KT is learning His New Royal Computer now....and to make up for that fuzzy pic at the beginning of this thread, His Majesty is posting this one below of 15 Ben Franklin halves He purchased off ebay for the very nominal price of $100 ....with free shipping no less. So the Royal Coffers do continue to grow, despite the rather dismal take at the Royal Boxes this week. And surprizingly, KT's camera decided to cooperate this morning, too! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Purchase 11 19 2018 15 Bens.jpg
    Purchase 11 19 2018 15 Bens.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 154
Verily I say unto you, your Royal Highness, those Ben Franklin halves look nice, up to your impeccable Royal Standards no doubt! Adding those to the Royal KingTotsalot coffers is truly rewarding!

Very nice benjamins my lord. Just got four boxes all four were another hunters dumps. With the rolls labeled with whats inside. Thats 6 boxes so far this month where I got another hunters dumps from a sealed box. :(

Very nice benjamins my lord. Just got four boxes all four were another hunters dumps. With the rolls labeled with whats inside. Thats 6 boxes so far this month where I got another hunters dumps from a sealed box. :(

That is definitely bad news! KT wishes you better luck on your next boxes. His Majesty sees a lot of marked coins in the Royal Boxes, but still manages some recoveries, apparently from dumpers in between the coin roll hunters! :laughing:

Verily I say unto you, your Royal Highness, those Ben Franklin halves look nice, up to your impeccable Royal Standards no doubt! Adding those to the Royal KingTotsalot coffers is truly rewarding!
They are circulated but not slick examples, all with decent patina, and the 49 Ben is an S mint, the most collectable of that year!

What! 15 Bf Halfs for $100??! Score! Thats less than a Happy Meal!! :laughing:
. KT did not think the seller would take His Majesty's offer but he did, and KT and the Queen are both happy!

Congrats on finding a nice, shiny proof! :woot:
. Thanks, Wolf-dog. It is a better coin than that crappy pic allows! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom