Just Bought My First Real Scoop!

ZeroSum

So I purchased a Tesoro Tiger Shark last year and didn't have any money for a scoop.....so I bought a bucket and drilled a bunch of holes in it:laughing:

Just bought a Sunspot 720i so I can't wait to have a real scoop! I think next maybe some proper footwear....then a wet suit!

Your first scoop...

And most will agree, your last scoop as well!!

Congratulations!

<°)))>{

Your first scoop...

And most will agree, your last scoop as well!!

Congratulations!

<°)))>{

Thanks!

If I can pick your brain for a second....Do I need a floating sifter and where does that come in? I've got the materials to make one but am just curious if it is necessary.

My scoops are fine I don't need another scoop, my scoops are fine I don't need another scoop, my scoops are fine I don't need another scoop, my scoops are fine I don't need another scoop, my scoops are fine I don't need another scoop, :frustrated:

Last year was my first time with my 720i and it made the digging sooooo much nicer than the toy shovel (no kidding) I used previously. I just drag it along and it acts like a grid marker too!

Came home yesterday to find a big box on my porch....Was like Christmas!

First thought....Beautiful well made sturdy product. I'd imagine the scoop will last longer than I will:laughing:

Took it out to the beach and dug up some bobby pins and beer bottle caps. The thing is a joy to use:cool:

Came home yesterday to find a big box on my porch....Was like Christmas!

First thought....Beautiful well made sturdy product. I'd imagine the scoop will last longer than I will:laughing:

Took it out to the beach and dug up some bobby pins and beer bottle caps. The thing is a joy to use:cool:

Only thing I would suggest is to add a few magnets from a old hard drive to catch the bobby pins etc

Back
Top Bottom