10k and the legend of "Club foot"!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Been looking for a specific color sand at all the beaches I hunt. I find it, I find gold. But that being said, there is a Laughing gull with a messed up foot I nick named Club foot. Not sure if he got bit by a bluefish, tangled in fishing line, or was born that way? But if I spot Club foot I dig gold. He's 4 for 4 anyways:lol:

Also been seeing some Mallards swim out of the ocean at several beaches. I'm not used to seeing that. Apparently they figured out saltwater kills mites:lol:

Weed pipe, crusty dime and crusty quarter were with the 10k ring. I knocked the stone on one side out doing electrolysis. I put it back in but it needs some super glue. Ring is marked 10k but I can't get a side pic without losing the glass stone. Its a melter after Christmas I reckon:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_2376.jpg
    SAM_2376.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 501
  • SAM_2378.jpg
    SAM_2378.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 503
  • SAM_2387.jpg
    SAM_2387.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 505
  • SAM_2388.jpg
    SAM_2388.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 500
Nice Larry... Keep that spot to yourself...

I'm Ninja hunting. You won't see me at the same spot twice in a row. As mild as the weather is if you clean it out today, it's still clean tomorrow. These small patches aren't easy to spot. Last one was only 50 feet long. This one was only 20 feet long. Next mile you don't hear a thing. Notice the zinc pennies:lol:

I'm Ninja hunting. You won't see me at the same spot twice in a row. As mild as the weather is if you clean it out today, it's still clean tomorrow. These small patches aren't easy to spot. Last one was only 50 feet long. This one was only 20 feet long. Next mile you don't hear a thing. Notice the zinc pennies:lol:

save those zincs for the "Felix Fund" :laughing:

:dingding:Congrats on a really nice ring!
You guys are really asking for me to go up there and unload some Cuban Santeria zinc penny spell on you! :p

The gull is trying to tell you "i help you find gold, you buy me a prostheses" :lol:

Cheers & HH!

Nice job on the gold. That one has been there a long time. Might be a good sign if the sand keeps moving. By the sharks teeth I can tell you were up in Georgia. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom