Color of Water BAM

boxing63

Elite Member
I got out of work yesterday and meet up with my buddy John BPT53 to beach water hunt up north since, I was working up that way... I got to the beach John was already in the water as soon as in got in the water not even 15mins in the hunt. I find this amazing :shock:old beautiful 10k gold ring with a blue stone that I have to get checked out man it was deep then I find the second ring and a bracelet that's gold plated a :detector:1905 V Nickel, & a 1964 silver quarter & some clad....

Attachments

• GH.jpg
    GH.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 928
  • HBM.jpg
    HBM.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 946
  • HH.jpg
    HH.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 924
  • CVX.jpg
    CVX.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 952
  • HGFTR.jpg
    HGFTR.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 930
  • TRYE.jpg
    TRYE.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 927
  • DFGE.jpg
    DFGE.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 927
Yo that ring is LEGIT :wow:...Great hunt all around congratz ....I gotta admit over the past yr ive seen you find some KILLER peices,your swingin the lucky stick for sure..:yes:

damn fine score there angel! Sapphire?

Last edited:
:dingding:This one's for the gold ring! :dingding:And this one's for that AMAZING looking stone! :wow:

Congrats, this stone looks stunning. Then post again to let us know what is it.

Cheers and HH!

:clapping::woot:Totally Amazing. You made me close my eyes and then open them because it was soooo AWESOME AND AWESOME IT IS! CONGRATS ANGEL. YOU ARE THE BEST!

I got out of work yesterday and meet up with my buddy John BPT53 to beach water hunt up north since, I was working up that way... I got to the beach John was already in the water as soon as in got in the water not even 15mins in the hunt. I find this amazing :shock:old beautiful 10k gold ring with a blue stone that I have to get checked out man it was deep then I find the second ring and a bracelet that's gold plated a :detector:1905 V Nickel, & a 1964 silver quarter & some clad....

Good job Angel... did you find that at the happy hunting grounds water area? :lol:

Very nice ring. I found the woman's ring to go with yours.

Attachments

• DSCN4778.jpg
    DSCN4778.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 796
Back
Top Bottom