Return Hunt in the Chesapeake Bay Yellow Ring #22

I know Marty P, he lives down next to you...Cambridge if I remember correct, I never knew he found the ring, I do know it was not lost at sandy point. He use to hunt up here but moved a year or so ago. Good Guy. He is one of the reasons I started hunting Sandy Point, think I have 12 out of there this year. Someone said he had some of his best finds from there during the winter, So I went for a look.

I hunt OC from June to Sept 30, and live on 32nd street, summer rental..

Good Luck on the old places, would love to see what comes out of the water..

story on the super bowl ring, lost on the Middle River near Baltimore

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...-The-Bay/e46e1b9f-8a06-4021-b47e-3079bceb0220

Hmmm now I will have to go ask Marty about the rest if the story. As far as I heard it was found and returned but I heard the story a little differently. I heard dome guy had the ring and some pretty lady asked to see it but dropped it. You know how stories change as they go along but I will talk to Marty and find out what he knows of this.

I do know we found a ring in ocean pines for an ex LA Lakers player who got his hand wet and championship ring slipped off. It was found and he tried to pay for finding it. He ended up making a small donation to the club which wasn't expected.

Joe,

It was a fun day on the bay except were I sunk in that soft spot. Should be a nice low tide coming Monday.

HH
Mike

Back
Top Bottom