Color of Water BAM

Man, I missed this post first time around. Holy Moly, that's a beauty! Congrats, hope it tests to be a good stone!!!

ok its a octagon blue sapphire 12 x10mm 7.2cts the jeweler said the ring could be from 1940 1950:whoohoo: :cool::gettinmoney: so my son hit me up dad May 1 is my birthday so you know what I did :tissue: Happy Birthday son:cake:

ok its a octagon blue sapphire 12 x10mm 7.2cts the jeweler said the ring could be from 1940 1950:whoohoo: :cool::gettinmoney: so my son hit me up dad May 1 is my birthday so you know what I did :tissue: Happy Birthday son:cake:

Awesome fine Angel congrats :cool:, happy birthday to your son :yes:,by the way me birthday is in december :laughing:

Awesome fine Angel congrats :cool:, happy birthday to your son :yes:,by the way me birthday is in december :laughing:
I give it to my son but I told him that my birthday is December 23rd that I would like it back to could play he's game :laughing::laughing: sorry sandrat

Did he give you any idea as to an appraisal?

Back
Top Bottom