White Coinmaster 4/DB

thudpucker

I bought this in 02 from a kid who'd just become a Paraplegic. Pig in a poke!:D
When I finally got around to it, the batteries were still in it, and had corroded that part of the Circuits.
I "THINK" I have the new Battery case in correct and brand new Batteries, but it wont Pee a Drop.

Don't work at all. I need a Manual.
Anybody have one I can copy or might sell me one.

I put new Batteries in, but it don't do a thing when I turn it on.:no:

thud-pucker, Don is right: That's a mid to late 1970s machine (don't think it was "early" 1970s). It is a dinasour by all regards. Yet not old enough to be vintage or collectible in value (no shortage of them showing up at flea markets, garage sales, etc...). If you can get it working w/o spending much $ on it, fine. And if you have an easy spot with shallow stuff, fine. But even today's toys can probably out hunt that 2 to 1 on depth, disc, ability in soils, etc.... So I wouldn't spend a lot of money and time fixing it up.

Even without the manual it should still turn on. Sounds like something might be wrong with it electronically. Maybe the wrong battery holder? It's probably not worth getting fixed as it's a very old model and for not much more money than you'd most likely pay for shipping and repairs you could buy a newer detector that would be much lighter and work better.

Back
Top Bottom