• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

T.V. show:Cash and Treasure

katolu

Over the weekend, The Travel Channel showed an episode of their show Cash and Treasure. I only caught the last ten minutes, but they were MDing in Virginia (where I live) "South of D.C. on the Potomac". That was a specific as they came to saying where they were hunting. Does anyone know where they were???

I do know they took their finds to Fredericksburg, so I'm guessing they were down that way. They were shooting for Civil War relics, not my first interest, but man, I just can't find a place to hunt! No amount of research has yielded anything and I'm getting frustrated. I just got my BH 1100, and I'd really like to find a place to go other than my yard.

Peace and relic grease...

i watch that show all the time,, there's a lot more than just tectin goin on there,, old bottles diggin up gems,, gold and other stuff.... :D :shock: :shock: :D

Yes the owner gave them the permission for the hunt and campout It was very good. Too bad only 30mins

I like this show a lot better than the other ones that the Travel Channel had on (The Top 10 Places to look for Treasure). They were good, but old and they got rerunned to death. The Cash & Treasure shows actually take you where they are and you get to see the actual people digging and getting dirty. Not just quick reenactors.
Plus, Becky is easy on the eyes :yes: :yes: :yes:

I don't get the Travel Channel, so a friend tapes it for me on Tuesday nights. I watched the one at the Potomac and the amethyst/gold hunting one last night. I was dying to get out there with the guys and their tectors and shovels.

Trudy

I just happend to be flipping channels and saw it and decided to watch it and it is what got me started to get in to the hobby I am planing to order my first medal detector this week cant wait to start to look around on our farm and see what i can find. wish me luck :yes:

then there would be 20 people in every park and hundreds on the beaches

Can i watch "Cash and treasure" via satelite? On what satelite?
I got a "travel channel on Astra 19.2 but i think its the one with that series... :(

It airs Tuesday at 10pm ET. I watch it on dish network. I have enjoyed every episode so far especially the one on meteorites. I'm curious if anyone has hunted and had any success with them? If so please share.

GILL said:
It airs Tuesday at 10pm ET. I watch it on dish network. I have enjoyed every episode so far especially the one on meteorites. I'm curious if anyone has hunted and had any success with them? If so please share.

Yes but where?

Im getting a travel channel on the satelite ASTRA (19.2E) and at : Frequency-10921000 Symbol rate-22000 FEC 5/6 but i think its not the one with the show "Cash and treasure"
Maybe those channels just have the same name.. :(
So.. on what satelite can i watch the one you see?

Back
Top Bottom