M6 still available

Florida Tabdigger

Elite Member
White's has relisted the M6 back on their website. They were only producing it by special order. I have one, my dad has one, one of my cousin's have one, and two coworkers have them. I should have gotten a commission.

I think after they gave the MXT the 7 tone ID, it lost it's footing. It's basically a stripped down version of the MXT and silent search, although there is a threshold adjustment on the board. One could ad a potentiometer and make it a threshold. I prefer the way it is. When I crank it to max, it chatters almost like one. Most reviews gave it almost a 4.6 out of 5. I love the ruggedness of it. Seven years of use and it's still like new. Even the foam on the handle. My previous one (Land star) looked like !!!! and I had to replace wallowed screws and rivets.

M6

The M6 was one of my favorite detectors. Fast and a good disc. I sold mine because of a wrist injury. It was a little heavy for my problem. To get the most out of it you needed to run into the noise. It and the Omega 8000 v4 taught me the way by running into the noise for deep targets. I'm using a new Ameritek Patriot now and enjoying the new learning curve again. 2.9 lbs with batteries and 11 inch coil. HH

Back
Top Bottom