Bought a AT Pro finelly

erik7181

So i bought a at pro from kellyco on tuesday and i really like it. Iv read the manual but i have a question, can anyone tell me how i can set my pro mode for jewlry? Iv been useing it on the coins setting set the iroon disc at 35-40 ran the senstivity wide open and did a auto ground balence. So far iv only found junk. I took it to the park but all the hits were comeing up at 10"+

Hey there. Good detector purchase choice. As far as I can tell you will need to go into PRO Mode CUSTOM and add or subtract segments using NOTCH DISC + or -. Try running the Sensetivity a little lower. Swing your coil low and slow. I recommend IRON AUDIO OFF and DISCRIMINATION level 36. I have little experience with this but some AT-Pro owners may recommend manually raising or lowering your AUTO GROUND BALANCE number. Lots of theories out there speculating the advantages of doing this. My usual coinshooting set-up is: Pro Mode Coins, Iron Audio OFF, Disc at 36, Ground Balance on AUTO and swinging the coil low and slow. Dig only solid (not crackly) and repeatable tones at different swing angles. If you suspect a large trash target like an aluminum can try raising your coil about 6" off the ground and swinging. If the target still blasts solid its most likely a large deep piece of trash. Also that most detectors depth meters are not always very accurate. There are many factors that can throw it off. I hardly look at mine and hunt by tone quality. Remember than in Pro Mode the strength of the signal often dictates the depth of the target. You will soon learn all about all of this as you get more experience. Try your best, read your Owner's Manual, watch YouTube videos and get out there and swing your coil. Ask us more questions here anytime. I hope this helps you. GL and HH. Matt

I have a question, my detecter came with a gator hand shovel iv been looking at this sand scoop with a long curved handle. Any thoughts?
3307c5s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom