really stuck between ace 350 and at pro

marro

Well everyday I get closer to finally buying a serious detector... Im drawn to either the 350 or digging deeper and buying the at pro. 350's I cannot find really any cheaper used than just buying it new. But then for only around $250 more I can get the at pro.
I would hate to buy a 350 and always wonder how much better I would be with the at pro. Then I some times see whites, fishers, etc used around that price point but I feel like it might not be worth it.
Somebody please say something compelling to decide!!! Lol

Thanks!

chances are youll have the at pro. whether you buy it now or after running the 350 for a year your gonna upgrade most do

Hey there. No. You don't need to own the Ace 350 first to appreciate the AT-Pro. If you look thru pasts posts here on the Forum you will see the high praise the AT-Pro (especially with the 5X8 coil) recieves. If I were in your shoes and I got the Ace 350 I would wonder about the AT-Pro the second I felt I got the hang of the Ace 350. What about the water proof capability of the AT-Pro? Water hunting opens a whole new fronier to you for hunting. What about your valuable time? It decides to rain during your time put aside to detect. With the AT-Pro its no problem. I've had a lot of detectors over the years that have come and gone. The AT-Pro is a keeper because of the water proof factor. You may not know there are detector dealers that sponsor this Forum who are great to deal with. +1 vargg. You'll probably end up with the AT-Pro. Just my opinion. Let us know what you do. GL and HH. Matt

Back
Top Bottom