Short Hunts & Diggin' with the Wolf shout-out

Seven

Forum Supporter
Not a lot of finds this week due to the snow. I did get out for some short hunts in between snow storms and managed to dig a few keepers. Looks like it will be later in the week before this weather moves out so that I can get back out in the field. I did give a shout-out to Diggin’ with the Wolf in this week’s video. Check it out and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

This Week’s YouTube hunt video: SHORT HUNTS

Check out my YouTube Channel by clicking here: Diggin' with Seven

366096a2ffebc8d3ec7ae3327815724d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the shout out man. Great hunt and video as always. One day you gotta share those mad video editing skills with me.

Thanks for the shout out man. Great hunt and video as always. One day you gotta share those mad video editing skills with me.

Yeah we need to schedule a time to get together and hunt, film, and edit... and while we're at it, you can teach me to find those Trime spills.

Nice!

Great hunt and top notch video....your's are some of the better I have watched on youtube. I made one, and it can be a pain in the butt, so I respect the time and skills it takes to do it!

Nice finds. What are the two things on the left.

They are Gallager bullet casings. We find several of these at this spot of our Civil War camp that is in the woods. You can see the location in the video. Oddly, we have found a lot of dropped Colt 44s in the same area, but few Gallagers.

Great hunt and top notch video....your's are some of the better I have watched on youtube. I made one, and it can be a pain in the butt, so I respect the time and skills it takes to do it!

Thanks for your kind comments. I spend about as much time on my videos as I do on my hunts, but I love doing it. I also have a background in media so that helps. I hope we can get together some day and hunt. Best of luck on your hunts. I always look forward to your posts. GL & HH.

Not a lot of finds this week due to the snow. I did get out for some short hunts in between snow storms and managed to dig a few keepers. Looks like it will be later in the week before this weather moves out so that I can get back out in the field. I did give a shout-out to Diggin’ with the Wolf in this week’s video. Check it out and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

This Week’s YouTube hunt video: SHORT HUNTS

Check out my YouTube Channel by clicking here: Diggin' with Seven

366096a2ffebc8d3ec7ae3327815724d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds, cool video as usual!

Like your videos! subscribed! :neat:

Another top notch video! Keep them coming -- I really enjoy them. Some very nice finds. That oval shape flat button is very unique. Congrats on a great hunt buddy

Another top notch video! Keep them coming -- I really enjoy them. Some very nice finds. That oval shape flat button is very unique. Congrats on a great hunt buddy

Thanks buddy for watching and commenting. Looks like Friday is going to be the only day I will get to hunt this week... I hate this winter weather! You guys stay warm and get when you can. I look forward to your posts.

Back
Top Bottom