Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 06-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by ghound View post
Most of my permissions are in crop or long grass, but the Rutus still gave a cracking signal (though you can't hear it as i had my wireless headphones on) in the long wet grass, decent depth considering it's as dry as a bone under the sod.
https://youtu.be/SCLqChLdePw
Nice! I love it when silvers pop out like that!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:39 PM

Old Spanish silver with the Rutus .

Halve reale, around 1500 A.D.
Rutus did well again! Previous outing Roman silver, now Spanish silver. In a very tastefull cherry orchard.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:42 AM

Another nice find Vinnie, it doesn't look that big a coin either.

Old 06-11-2017, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by ghound View post
Another nice find Vinnie, it doesn't look that big a coin either.
Thx ghound, diameter is around 21 mm, and the coin is very (< 1mm) thin.

Old 06-16-2017, 04:36 PM
Sponsor

Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

-
|
discount code A1466 |
-
-
-

Old 06-16-2017, 04:43 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by detectingMO View post
Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-16-2017, 06:52 PM
Supporter

This is very helpful, thank you. I was working on my own tone schemes this week as well. I hadn't thought to set one like your user 3 options and your coin setup is much better than I've done so far.

I look forward to your comparison videos.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Elite Member

Thanks for a very informational video on this machine.