Toll taxes...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
My son, a bit of a (mizer) was traveling with me to an after school activity tonight and I usaualy go hunt somewhere in the general area until he's done. On the way home he ask how much coinage and bling in that hour or so and I said no bling and maybe 4 bucks in change. He then ask me how much I pay for that toll transponder a year :shock:

DA! my wife drives 500 bucks a year in toll fees and I come in around 300. Why not stop paying Illinois tollway athority completly. Screw them and this backrupt state full of corrupt politicians :lol: I'm puttng my dirty clad in the toll gates the last day of the hunting season before freeze. I have enough to pay tolls all winter and in the spring just start collecting again.

From the mouth of babes comes the simpliest stuff, free tollways from now on! I will save that 800 a year for something else :yes:

whats wrong with this idea... what am I missing?

Nice! And no need for the coin cleaner. :lol::lol::lol: Not like they can stop you or keep the gait down because you handed them some dirty coins. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom