• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NOX8 and Nickels...warning..high detail

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Probably my bust buff ever and dug two more today and four in 3 hunts. This machine simply just smokes coins and loves nickels hands down. I can’t wait for it to warm up so my hands can get feeling again...lol
2f0bee8ac3d26f764ddeddedff368b83.jpg
fd40a3a8fb55de6323051ad82e54ede1.jpg
bd11dce8068f195b80639bc5d1bd175e.jpg
5fac9c4d2e77c9a0da5e46edb5f07f1f.jpg
31e70b431c0cfd952f6a83d2a69d7254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds,I love finding nickels.Especially old ones like that..Does the nox correctly ID nickels,or does the ID bounce?

It’s pretty solid 12, 13 but I opened up my bucket today from 10-14 to get a clearer signal.

Great looking Buffalo's Mike that "35" is fantastic. The one I dug looks to be 1919 but very worn. maybe when I take its picture it will tell me for sure...or not. Anyway got to my son's place about 40 minutes early so I hit his neighborhood park and added another Rosie and 3 more Wheat's to the day. I had a great time out there with you and all the guys. Scott, PJ, and Randy I had not seen since your birthday in 2016. Watching you with the "Nox" do up those Nickels has got me tickled. Looking forward to Friday. Trapper

Nice nickels. It's hard to find those buffalos in good shape. My nickel harvest has greatly increased with the CTX. It nice to know the NOX likes nickels too since I an waiting for one. Save some nickels for the rest of us.

Congrats nice finds!

It is so funny how everyone keeps saying the Nox loves nickels. I have been on 3 hunts for about 20 hrs total on my 800 and have found exactly 1 nickel. Not a big deal as I am not really looking for nickels I just find it funny. Every time I get a solid 13 it has been a pop tab or ring pull. Every single time. I found one nickel that was a solid 12 and that is it. It seems to love silver so that is all that matters to me!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats nice finds!

It is so funny how everyone keeps saying the Nox loves nickels. I have been on 3 hunts for about 20 hrs total on my 800 and have found exactly 1 nickel. Not a big deal as I am not really looking for nickels I just find it funny. Every time I get a solid 13 it has been a pop tab or ring pull. Every single time. I found one nickel that was a solid 12 and that is it. It seems to love silver so that is all that matters to me!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It’s all in settings and having the machine set up for your ears, all my bins are set up different with different tones and tone volumes, i just notice that the Nox really hits hard on them nickels

Ohhhh , I am so happy to see a hunting report Mike .
That is a crispy Buff . I knew I should have called in with a belly ache 🤔.
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom