Smallest Sterling Cross and a few wheats

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Unbelievably awesome weather today! Got out to the hammered school where I got the Barber the other day. In about two and a half hours I got some deep clad Nickels, the heart attack gold plated chain and a small plated ring with chain. Hunt was saved by the small Sterling Cross that says “Cross of Color” on the front and really worn Sterling mark on back.

Tried to get permission on an amazing house across from the school. Man of the house was going for it, but the old lady showed up and quick no from her. Is there any man left who wears the damn pants? WTHF?

Had the entire day so I grabbed lunch and hit the road to knock a really nice place I’ve had my eye on for two years. Get there and they’ve installed a new Wrought Iron gate across the driveway...dang it.

Head home and hit the yard I’ve pulled 6 silvers from in 3 visits. No more silver, but picked up 4 wheats.

At least the weather was amazing and I didn’t have to work.

01ca6e050899aa60a61e2e71f3570e14.jpg

4930c808c247b3e01ab31f11734458a5.jpg

767d53d0999cf7778ccc82c275c01d6d.jpg

2e50b7f5ddb012cd2df47aae145c1d25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds buddy! It’s always the wife that interferes!!! I finally got my haircut today! Lol:laughing:

Nice Hunt !! Congrats on the cross and the wheats.

Thanks pescadore.

Nice finds buddy! It’s always the wife that interferes!!! I finally got my haircut today! Lol:laughing:

Thanks Wyo. I see ya had to one up my Barber Dime.

Damn that is a small cross!!! Nice finds bud

Thanks Vic. That cross probably weighs about a third of a silver dime.

Sterling and Wheat's and then blessed with the freedom in beautiful weather,just don't get better than that. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. great day to be out. 4 more years until I can do it any time I please...like you!

Great hunt, thanks for sharing. Now we know who wears the pants in their family.

Lol, yes we do.

Back
Top Bottom