Afternoon hunt ***silvers and wheaties***

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
Weather is nice here in Kansas and staying light until almost 2000 so I went out for hunt for a couple hours last night and tonight.
Last night I found the 1939 Merc and a 1944 Wheatie. Tonight I found a couple wheaties, 1952 and 1955. I thought I got skunked on the silver until I got home and realized I had a 1964 Rosie. (Worst silver I have ever pulled out of this ground. It was mixed in with old asphalt) Found some other cool items like the Missouri tax token, little medallion, metal button, the trigger to a gun, and the top to a salt/pepper shaker, (or something, not sure) and a horse shoe.
Anyway, enjoyed being out and practice a little for the weekend. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for looking.
CTX3030 was running in Coin Mode, +2, Fast On, Combined Tone, Ground Coin.

Attachments

• 03222018 hunt1.jpg
    03222018 hunt1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 174
  • 03222018 hunt.jpg
    03222018 hunt.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 155
Just what you need Jerr đź‘Ť A lucky horseshoe ?
And more silver !!!!
Good work buddy , What a nice spread .

, Dew

Congrats sir, always nice to see silver in the hole. The token is cool too. Nice couple o hunts you had there. Good luck and HH Mark

Jerry your really on a great streak. You have already topped last years Silver Coin total for the year and it is still March. I have a feeling all your records will fall before years end. Congrats my friend on another outstanding outing and adding to the Silver count. Trapper

Really nice haul, I really like the token! Congrats!

Congrats on a great hunt!

congrats on the finds and silver totals!

Looks like you had fun. Especially digging that horse shoe out of the ground.

Congrats on the silvers !!!!

Always like finding tokens. HH

Awesome finds Jerr!

Congrats sir, always nice to see silver in the hole. The token is cool too. Nice couple o hunts you had there. Good luck and HH Mark

Good looking hunt! Congrats on the finds!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jerry your really on a great streak. You have already topped last years Silver Coin total for the year and it is still March. I have a feeling all your records will fall before years end. Congrats my friend on another outstanding outing and adding to the Silver count. Trapper

Thank You all !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom