Venice Florida Area

Lestat9

I am getting a detector in about a week and looking for someone who knows some decent sites in the area to try out. I am also interested in old sites maybe old houses to scope out
my email is : [email protected]
Hope to hear from ya

Welcome aboard. This is a GREAT forum for information and how to use your machine. You can ask a lot of questions and get solid answers.

With that being said, Coming here and asking folks to give up sites that they researched might be something nobody is willing to do.

You can scope out old homes on your own and get information from your local library. A lot of diehard detectorists spend much time and energy looking for historic places and places to find treasure.

Good luck with your new machine and I hope you can show us some interesting and unique finds.

There are absolutely none in this area.

... might be something nobody is willing to do.....

Like asking a trout fisherman to tell you his go-to-spot to catch lunker trout. It's fine and dandy, until there are several fishermen, elbow to elbow, and now the trout get spooked and don't bite. Doh .

But there are still old coins waiting to be found. Just got to do your research.

You didnt mention the type of machine you are getting. That will also determine where you will be able to effectively hunt.

You might try this site. Most of the local guys are on there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1117033061743070/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Also..... Terry Miller lives in the area and has a small club that meets in Port Charlotte once a month. But he hunts beaches and land spots as well. Heres his FB page...... i find it surprising he doesnt have a link to his club.

https://www.facebook.com/terry.miller.3979

Les has the Bradenton club and it gets pretty active when the snow birds are back.

Last edited:
For only $39.99 you can have THE KOB's bottom 10 Florida's metal detecting treasure sites ! All sites personally worked over by THE KOB. Guaranteed you will find something. No research involved ! Just get in your car and go. Once payment is received you will receive your bottom 10 locations by PM you provided. As we don't want to disclose this privy information to other non-paying people here.

Back
Top Bottom