Question about Garrett Ace 250

Belangers

Elite Member
Hello. We've got our eye on a second detector, the Garrett Ace 250. Wanted to ask the forum if anyone has used it and what you think of it compared to a pricier Garrett model (or other brand). The price is within our budget and we really can't go higher than the Ace 250. Your thoughts on this are appreciated.

I use the 250 and few others on here do.I have been very pleased with mine and have found lots of goodies. Some think the pinpoint is hard to use but like anything else just takes practice. For the price you cant go wrong and later if you want to upgrade the Ace wont lose much value.--Mike

Today was my first day out with my 250... of which I've owned for over a year. My post in the general area has a pic of find. But overall, as a beginner, I can't complain about it. It was spot on in coin finding mode. And after watching the DVD that shows you how to pinpoint with it, I didn't have much trouble. I'd definitely recommend it if your price range is limited :spin:

Thank you. I just bought it from Garrett online. They say they ship the same day so we should have it in hand in about 5 days.:spin:

Back
Top Bottom