Going to Indiana 4/1/10

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Hi all, this is just to let you know Vlad and I are going to leave for Evansville, IN this Thursday morning.

My sister is getting married in Newburgh Saturday. We'll be staying at my mom's for 3 days, and the closest internet connection is at the Donut Bank! :lol:

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we'll be at my sister's, so we'll be online there. :D

It's a 13 hr trip from here, and we're going to drive straight through. Won't be back here in South Dakota till next Thursday. We'll check in as we can.

Nope, I doubt if we'll be doing any detecting... too many relatives there!

Hope you all have a Happy Easter! Chocbunny.gif

How a great trip! You need to get yourself a droid Carol:D

I know there is a joke in there somewhere Mike, I just can't pull it out, or if I do I'd be in BIG trouble!!:D:roll:

You guys have a great and safe trip Carol!!

Have a safe trip and take pictures and let us know how it when.

Ok have a safe trip Carol you guys drive safely will watch for you all to return safely .

Harold

You do know, don't you, that in those three days you're
staying at mom's and leaving us alone without adult
supervision that all hell could break loose?

Just saying... :run1::shemademe::runaway::cheers::takethat:: :fright::juggle::numchuck:

Hahaha... yep, I realize that! :lol:

I just have CONFIDENCE that you will ALL be GOOD little boys and girls!

Cool! Looks like we'll be heading towards Kansas! We're taking 29 to 70 then east to St. Louis. What a relief, I thought we were going to have to take I 80.

Hmmm... maybe we should take a detector! :D

You do know, don't you, that in those three days you're
staying at mom's and leaving us alone without adult
supervision that all hell could break loose?

Just saying... :run1::shemademe::runaway::cheers::takethat:: :fright::juggle::numchuck:

O.K. guys, I know I am a Moderator here, but as soon as Mom & Dad leave. I'll buy the first keg!!:cheers:

Update,
we made it here safe and the weather has been nice and warm.
Getting to the internet has been somewhat of a problem though but I see you guys are behaving since the forum is still up ;)

Update,
we made it here safe and the weather has been nice and warm.
Getting to the internet has been somewhat of a problem though but I see you guys are behaving since the forum is still up ;)

YIKES!!:yikes: Dad is checking in, straighten up guys!!:D

Back
Top Bottom