Entering chat?

Westernlegend1

Moved On
I tried to enter chat every once in a while but have a hard time selecting what it asks for. Here are my options I have yet to select the correct one.

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 164
I assume it is your problem as well lol... chatroom works just fine if you don't mind chatting with oneself ;)

Are you logged on as a member when you click on chat? Or are you surfing the forum as a guest at that point?

Yup..that is what you get if you try to enter as guest. Though I did see pics, probably WL has an app that kills them or something.

Voriax

That page you are getting WL is suppose to only show up when a person is registering. It's part of the registration process.

Strange.

Which template are you using?

That page you are getting WL is suppose to only show up when a person is registering. It's part of the registration process.

Strange.

Which template are you using?

Logged in on MDgreen and if someone is in chat, I click chat and have to select the image it asks for and I see what I did a print screen of. When I select anything at that point I get booted off and have to re-log in. I tried to guess and select various spots but never hit the correct one.

You shouldn't have to pick any images at all! That page is not suppose to be there!

Which browser are you using? IE?

Right click on"chat" copy the url... and paste it on this thread so we can see what it says.

When I right click on it, it says this:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/blab_vb3.php

Click this link and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom