• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First 2 days with the Garrett AT Pro! *PICS* (fixed pics)

Taylor

Hey everyone, here's what I found in the first 2 days with my new AT Pro:yes:

Not bad in my opinion, still learning to use the new machine.

-1943 Silver war Nickel
-1944 Silver war Nickel
-1945 Silver war Nickel
-Buffalo Nickel (Date is worn off)
-1902 Indian Head
-4 wheaties (1930's-1950's)
-BIG International Harvester company token

couple other tokens, buttons, bullets.

Sorry if these are too big!

Thanks for looking everyone, I'd love to hear your thoughts!:D

Ya I really had some nice finds with mine take ur time learn that machine itll do wonders congrats!!

Nice finds no pictures didn't happened:laughing:AT-PRO is a great Detector. HH

Thanks. The Pics didn't work for you? I know they might not work on a mobile app like TapTalk.

Thanks everyone else too;)

....um, did anyone else notice that the spoon is bent as if to.....say cook some crack or heroine or something? Aside from that, this is great news for me, as I am seriously considering picking up the ATPro for myself. It sounds like an awesome machine.

....um, did anyone else notice that the spoon is bent as if to.....say cook some crack or heroine or something? Aside from that, this is great news for me, as I am seriously considering picking up the ATPro for myself. It sounds like an awesome machine.

Yes I did notice that... and the spoon part is extra corroded. I almost didn't pick it up because it sorta creeped me out! :shock:

But yeah... this AT Pro is amazing, Sucking the coins out of the ground! I have found more good coins with it in the past 2 days than 2 weeks with my ACE 250.

I like the IH token. I found one of those a year ago. I think they only made about a million of those. Pretty cool finds! Grats on the silvers too!

G2M

Good job !!! And yes, your machine will find it if its down there. Our AT's are something else. I hit a park this evening and had to pass up a !!!!load of targets cause they were bit to deep...lol

Holy cow... are you in for a big disappointment in the days ahead!!!

LOL, just kidding. If only EVERYDAY could be like your second day! wow wow wow! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom