• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Change of Screen name

Fiskamon

Elite Member
I didn't think about changing my screen name when I registered for this site. Fiskamon is more for the fishing site I frequent. How can I change my screen name to a more appropriate one for this type board without re-registering?

Hey Fiskamon, that sounds like a Norwegian-inspired handle. (My wife would like it; she's from Norway :) ). I'm a fisherman too, and am an active member on the THT (CaptWill), GreatGrady (CaptBill) forums, and half a dozen other fishing forums, for many years. I run out of Indian River inlet. Where ya at in Delaware?

True! Fiskamon sounds pretty cool to me.

You're just doing dirt fishing instead of pole fishing. :yes:

Hey Fiskamon, that sounds like a Norwegian-inspired handle. (My wife would like it; she's from Norway :) ). I'm a fisherman too, and am an active member on the THT (CaptWill), GreatGrady (CaptBill) forums, and half a dozen other fishing forums, for many years. I run out of Indian River inlet. Where ya at in Delaware?

It is Norwegian, my father was born in Norway and came to the USA when he was 7 years old with his older brother, Mother, and Father. My mothers Mom and Dad came from Ireland so I'm just your basic mutt.:lol:

True! Fiskamon sounds pretty cool to me.

You're just doing dirt fishing instead of pole fishing. :yes:

Well, I'm afraid I have more hobbies then I really have time for. I am into hunting and fishing. I ty my own flies and make my own fly rods. I am an avid archer, both compound target shooting as well as traditional. I do occasional stained glass as well.

I am picking this hobby up again mostly to get away from the day to day work pressure.

im with you ricko money is always an issue here in ny i also hunt/fish md and with recent fee increase in licence and salmon trout doe fee i do more mding and less of everything else it makes me mad i have to choose:mad::mad:

im with you ricko money is always an issue here in ny i also hunt/fish md and with recent fee increase in licence and salmon trout doe fee i do more mding and less of everything else it makes me mad i have to choose:mad::mad:

I was born and raised in Brooklyn New york, least ways until I went into the service. Every summer, my Mom and Dad used to ship me off Auburn to live with my aunt to keep me out of the trouble one gets into that comes from city boredom.

I've got a lot of fishing time on Skaneateles, Owasko and Cayuga Lakes.

I used to hate going up there, that is until I got there. I have to say, those days were some of the best memories I have. Nothing like a tin full of crickets and getting to watch the sunset over the lake and hearing the birds and nature. A lot better then car horns, police sirens and gunshots.

I didn't think about changing my screen name when I registered for this site. Fiskamon is more for the fishing site I frequent. How can I change my screen name to a more appropriate one for this type board without re-registering?

I would keep the name. It's a cool name! I use the same name I use on my motorcycle forums. I keep my same name and avatar on all the forums. Who know when you may run into someone you know from another forum your interested in the same hobbies. Of course if I joined a forum on keeping a clean house "Dirt Driven" may not work to well . :lol:

I would keep the name. It's a cool name! I use the same name I use on my motorcycle forums. I keep my same name and avatar on all the forums. Who know when you may run into someone you know from another forum your interested in. Of course if I joined a forum on keeping a clean house "Dirt Driven" may not work to well . :lol:

Good point. I'll give it more thought.

Back
Top Bottom