North Myrtle beach finds

treasuremonkey

I hunted mostly just after dark, I spent about an hour each night out. It seems like most people at this beach hardly lost anything in the sand! I talked to some other MDers and they also said that they found very few items.
I use a Garrett ace 250 and it did well until I got down to the waterline as expected, I turned down the sensitivity and found some coins right close to the waterline then. To say the least I was happy with it's performance!:D
Here's some pics of me, my finds and a beautiful South Carolina sunrise, what a great trip we had!!:D

Attachments

• b1 044.jpg
    b1 044.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,489
  • b4 001.jpg
    b4 001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,370
  • b40.jpg
    b40.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • b40 021.jpg
    b40 021.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,302
Nice finds and great pictures... how did you do that with the lighting in the first picture? I will be in Myrtle Beach in October.. Navy Ship Reunion... RickO

nice spin

u have to watch working close to the sea...........u get feet wet and B I N G O.......there goes the ace in the closet and out comes ..............

a water machine..............happens all the time, be very careful.

Hey Treasure Monkey,

Welcome aboard..... Did you cover your holes after the digs... LOL) there is a silly law about holes left uncovered... $100.00 fine.. LOL:lol:

Sure glad you came to the Beach man.

I have a website in my Signature, next time your down, holler

This past week had some good storms and messed up the "Tide" line, but still did good this week. Found some nice .925, jewelry and lots of change, clad.

I'm going to picnic up at Sunset Beach on the south end... really good Shelling and the Metal that is washed up is always interesting, 50cc shells, found a buffalo nickel last.

Great finds... and looks like the "Trusty" ole 250 was good to you.

Mike:cool:

Back
Top Bottom