First we lose Chuck Berry, and now we lose...

Sad RIP both..
One made rock.. the other made us roll.. (as ROFL)

Death will not come for Chuck Norris. He knows better. :lol:

I was sort of following a progression pattern...Berry, Barris, Norris..see? Although You are right about Death being ascared of Chuck Norris! Maybe Death will skip right over him and go after Chuck Woolery?? The Wheel of Fortune guy from the 70's? Same generation even! You know hes hurting..pitching Blue Emu balm all the time, so Hes ripe and should be easy pickins...!:laughing:

They say death comes in threes...this is too obvious a pattern to be dismissed! Two famous Chucks in a week?? Death is on the prowl for Chucks! If I was Woolery, I'd be staying home for a while to see if it blows over...Or buy a vowel, and get Death going after somebody else a few clicks down the alphabet...Like Georges!...George Jettson, George of the Jungle, George Soros!:laughing:

Last edited:
I was sort of following a progression pattern...Berry, Barris, Norris..see? Although You are right about Death being ascared of Chuck Norris! Maybe Death will skip right over him and go after Chuck Woolery?? The Wheel of Fortune guy from the 70's? Same generation even! You know hes hurting..pitching Blue Emu balm all the time, so Hes ripe and should be easy pickins...!:laughing:

They say death comes in threes...this is too obvious a pattern to be dismissed! Two famous Chucks in a week?? Death is on the prowl for Chucks! If I was Woolery, I'd be staying home for a while to see if it blows over...Or buy a vowel, and get Death going after somebody else a few clicks down the alphabet...Like Georges!...George Jettson, George of the Jungle, George Soros!:laughing:

Chuck E. Cheese is in hiding now.

Do you remember the dollar ninety eight beauty contest? That was some of Chucks doings to.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom