Shout out

hikerdude

Forum Supporter
I have to give a great BIG, shout out to Tnsharpshooter. He waked me through, over the phone, programming my new XP Deus. He spent about an hour on the phone with me. I was having no luck at all with my new machine, but after he walked me through the steps on how to tweak different programs, and explained how things worked, I am one happy dude. He was so nice, and half way through the first program change, I held the on/off button down too long, and we lost everything, he calmly went back to square one, and started all over again. After an hour on the phone with David, I was ready to go back out in the field and do some serious detecting. I cannot thank him enough.
Thank you David.
HH everyone

That is really nice that he took the time to help you. Congrats on the Deus.

Something about TNSS, kind of told me in the back of my mind that TNSS might be willing to share some info if provoked :lol:

Seriously, that is cool that he spent that time with you on the phone walking you trough it.

I've found David to be the consummate gentleman detectorist over the years. He loves talking and typing about detecting to its fullest degree, which makes all of us THINK....and become better at what we do. A true asset to our community.

Glad to hear Hiker!

I'd never want to get into a hobby/sport where people aren't willing to be teachers and act like weasels in a small cage. :laughing:

We are all ambassadors of this hobby/sport and should do what we can to help others in the hobby as well as promote the hobby/sport.

Good work David! :cool:

Words of wisdom do not go unnoticed, TNSS has helped me out and Im sure countless others. Thanks TNNS.

Back
Top Bottom