Best Bounty hunter? Need an extra detector! Cmon you bounty guys!

Barracuda

Forum Supporter
Thought about buying a cheap detector for my work truck. Sometimes we have to dig up large areas of yards that date back to 1700's figured why not scan the area first.

I've hunted with a few guys that have some bounty hunters and they love them. Some of them are around 100$ with discrim and PP.

Keep in mind this could get stolen or broken. A surprising good chance. So keep it cheap!

Thought about buying a cheap detector for my work truck. Sometimes we have to dig up large areas of yards that date back to 1700's figured why not scan the area first.

I've hunted with a few guys that have some bounty hunters and they love them. Some of them are around 100$ with discrim and PP.

Keep in mind this could get stolen or broken. A surprising good chance. So keep it cheap!

Best Bounty Hunters are not cheap, and pretty advanced. Still beep and dig, but it's the Platinum series at $3-$400 bucks. I started out on one. Someone is also testing a new model coming out soon that has the same form as the CTX 3030, not much details out but looks interesting. For lower cost, any First Texas brand detectors would be good whether BH or Fisher or whatever. Maybe even the new Toreso Mohave or an older model from them if you want bang for the $$.

I would search around for a used F2 or Ace 250. Many people buy those and move up to something better. I know when I search Craigslist locally there are always a handful of detectors around the $100.00 price range.

Can't beat a BH Tracker IV. Very underrated IMHO. Print out Hobby Lobby's 40% off coupon on any single item. You can walk out with a brand new one for around $68 !

If you outgrow it or don't like it, sell on Craigslist for a quick $50

I bought my son a F22. Weatherproof, descrim, and pinpoint. Uses two aa batteries. Price is great for the features.

I started out with the 505 with the stock coil & then upgraded to the larger coil. Found plenty of coins & other artifacts from the 1700 & 1800's with it.

Back
Top Bottom