• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello to all

gdm

Just joined and happy to be here. I have wanted to detect since the late 60's when I would watch my cousin but never took the time or the jump. Anxious now and looking to buy my first detector...maybe an AT Pro? Anyway, hi everyone from southwest Arkansas. Gary

Welcome, if the AT Pro is in your budget it is a great machine. It might be a little complicated for a beginner but with some time and help from youtube you'll be up and digging in no time. You can always start off in standard mode to start off with.

Whatever you do save some money in your budget for a good pin pointer. You won't regret it.

Also just so you know manufacturers dictate what price retailers can advertise at. Most times if you reach out to one of the sponsors from this site they can get you a better deal then what they list on their webpage. I have ordered from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies and have been very pleased with him.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I don't have an AT Pro myself, but here's a video by Garrett on the AT Pro to help you decide about getting an AT Pro, from what I read from other members it is a great machine, and on my "wish list" to consider as an upgrade at some point whenever I could afford it. (also, check with the forum sponsors before buying as other members have said they offer really good deals)

Welcome from Nebraska. the AT Pro was my first machine. Just read the manual and watch videos and you'll be fine with it.

Also join a club if you can find one close to you.

Back
Top Bottom