• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gray Ghost waterproof headphones for CTX 3030

kyhoas9m

Probably already a thread on this subject but thought I would get some of the
latest and greatest news on these headphones. I have been having some trouble with the volume, not near loud enough, JMO....anyone else
have this problem with this combo?

Thanks !

79.jpg

try

Advancing the volume on the machine, it will bring up the volume on the head phones . Just got 2 CTX3030s with two set's of GG Under water phones, havnt herd anyone having issue's with them, better than the Koss Underwater phones as i herd, Earl

mmmmmmmm

i will have to look into this myself soon, it might be they are made for under water use only, let's see if any body else chimes in here, Earl

GG underwaters suk. Amphibians work better. Fixing to try the OBN skullies with cones and see if it cuts the speaker off. My excaliburs are mooded for CTX headphones. The yellow CTX ones work good on my excaliburs but not my CTX:?:

Itsaring

GEE, and i figured they were better than the Koss headphones , lol and now i have 2 pair :roll::( thanks for putting the nail in the coffin bro., :tissue:

Tested

My used pair tonight, no issues, i had plenty volume, things for you to check,remove the wireless module, make sure no connection prongs are missing, tighten the coupling device, they seem to be good phones, Earl PS it might be possible you could have a defective pair, were did you buy them from ? Larry your ear's are most likely shot :laughing:

will, tried to share a link with some reviews from amazon on these units, but the forum cut that off, must of didn't read that rule.... anyway, these headphones are useable, and muff the outside noise well. Just that one small
issue of the "sound"....I will dig into this a bit and try to find
out more on it.

Thanks !!

edit: forum inserted my post with review on amazon...:?:

Last edited:
I also read the reviews before my purchase and didn't know what to expect. Well I just used them for the first time 2 weeks ago and all I had to do was crank up the volume on the CTX and it was fine for me. I was land hunting in the wind and a little rain and I had not problem hearing. It could just be an ear thing, some are more sensitive then others.

I also read the reviews before my purchase and didn't know what to expect. Well I just used them for the first time 2 weeks ago and all I had to do was crank up the volume on the CTX and it was fine for me. I was land hunting in the wind and a little rain and I had not problem hearing. It could just be an ear thing, some are more sensitive then others.

Yeah, could be. Have been using mine for a few days now and getting acclimated to the new sound. I can tell you for sure that a shallow piece of can slaw will light them up very well....:shock:

They

Seem like good phones, would love a volume knob on the phones like my Ultimate's i used on the CTX today, but on Underwater Phones , it's usually plane Jane's, Earl

will, tried to share a link with some reviews from amazon on these units, but the forum cut that off, must of didn't read that rule.... anyway, these headphones are useable, and muff the outside noise well. Just that one small
issue of the "sound"....I will dig into this a bit and try to find
out more on it.

Thanks !!

edit: forum inserted my post with review on amazon...:?:
I have heard mixed reviews about the grey ghost underwater. So instead of trying them and not liking them I did the skullies. They have great aound. You could do the piezo buzzers in the skullies and have heard good things about them.

Back
Top Bottom