AT pro headphones

boot807

New to this and have a couple of questions

1 the headphones that came with my AT Pro have a stereo/mono switch, what are the advantages to each mode?

2 Is it worth getting a coil cover? I mainly will be on the beach.

Thanks

Yeah, run them in Stereo, like DirtDick suggested...Adjust the sounds per each ear to give you some comfortable audio balance...drop a penny on the deck and adjust those phones accordingly...then hunt...We all hear things a bit differently, so for Max effect, work the phone adjustment knobs to suit your ears...
Mud

Once you've practiced and set the volume to each phone just leave them, only adjust if you want to hear a little deeper because if you go over a surface drop it will blow your ears out. Also power it up before putting the headphones on or you'll definitely hear it.

Coil covers help protect the coil from scratches, I don't use one but I'm not planning to sell either.

Once you've practiced and set the volume to each phone just leave them, only adjust if you want to hear a little deeper because if you go over a surface drop it will blow your ears out. Also power it up before putting the headphones on or you'll definitely hear it.

Coil covers help protect the coil from scratches, I don't use one but I'm not planning to sell either.

+ 1 , just remember if your using the coil cover ; You will have to remove and clean it often more so in sand . HH

Also since you're hunting beach areas, look into some of the marine epoxy mods some members have used after putting on the coil cover to keep sand and debris out from under the coil cover. If not then like Rick above said, you'll be pulling the cover off to get the debris out often and the cover can get worn, start getting brittle and crack from use (in/out of water/getting wet/drying). From what I hear, the AT Pro covers fit VERY tight and can get damaged taking them off/putting them on often. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom