Anyone have any info on the White's Surfmaster 2????????????

Paulb

I am considering a purchase of a White's Surfmaster 2 water metal detector.Can anyone tell me how good of a machine this would be for searching in freshwater beaches?Also about how much would one of these run used with a 950 blue max coil???THANKS

Really nice little machine all the hardware being similar the the Pulse but with a circuit derived from the Whites Classic range which are underestimated detectors. Not a clue about cost as they don't seem to come up for sale that often.
Should suit you fine for the use you intend to put it to. All you need next is a good wet sand machine.

Paul

I own the PI PRO and its killer in the water, very deep, I do hunt freshwater with it but I prefer saltwater... The Whites BeachHunter is also good in both fresh and saltwater and with it you can at least disc out trash.

I saw that same machine this morning.235.00 buy it now looks like a pretty good deal.
I was going to jump on it for a back up,but the wife sez no way. Go for it!Should be a sweet fresh water set up.

Back
Top Bottom