If I was tired of living, this would be my new hobby

Pretty nuts indeed! I saw a few videos where they are doing really low passes over mountain roads and trees, makes you cringe just thinking of clipping a tree branch...

No room for error. The first mistake they make will be their last. Makes me think about that US fighter jet show team that followed their leader into the ground. USAF Thunderbirds, I think it was.

I remember seeing a clip where they flew between a narrow opening in some mountains. I read later that one of the experts didn't make it.

If you want to experience it in 3D as if you were flying watch this first video thru your phone using a Google Cardboard viewer -
(for full screen option on a computer start video and move cursor to lower right corner of video and left click)

With the video below:
For a 360 degree experience, you can press any of the 4 directions on the button in the upper left corner to make the view change as if you're turning your head -
(for full screen option on a computer start video and move cursor to lower right corner of video and left click)

Back
Top Bottom