at pro

rockhead

All I find are tin cans I'm hunting old homes I find out in the woods.Any one help me?Am I just hunt in the wrong place?

All I find are tin cans I'm hunting old homes I find out in the woods.Any one help me?Am I just hunt in the wrong place?

It may have been hunted before, maybe set to higher disc, may help avoid some of the trash. In high trash sites is where the smaller 3/4" sniper coils would help.

Just be patient and targets usually show up. If these were built in the 1930's era money was scarce during the great depression.

HH

It may have been hunted before, maybe set to higher disc, may help avoid some of the trash. In high trash sites is where the smaller 3/4" sniper coils would help.

Just be patient and targets usually show up.

HH

100 percent agree just want to add that sometimes you have to take that later of trash out in order to get to the sweet stuff.

If you get a nice high tone signal raise your coil up 10" or so, if your still detecting it with a clear signal chances are it is a can. You can usually tell a large object n pp too cuz it will have a sort of hum and the signal will be real strong and break off. Hard to explain but once you hear it and dig a few you should be able to tell 95% of large junk. Hh

Try turning you sensitivity down some.
Running wide open in trashy areas? You will find nothing good.
If you are new to the machine try using standard coin mode.

Have you got it in tin can mode ?
Just kidding... Once you learn tin can sounds you will dig them hardly ever. Woods can be sparse. Find sites that had people hanging about 100 years ago. HH

Back
Top Bottom