MoBob’s W.V. Digs

61chip

Elite Member
Posting up some pics for my diggin bud, MoBob. He pulled some great finds when he went back to his stomping grounds! Nice digs bro!

Attachments

• B3121513-A47B-4D16-B40D-5C11B3C7B79B.jpeg
    B3121513-A47B-4D16-B40D-5C11B3C7B79B.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 646
  • 3F49ECCD-5897-41CE-B20D-672D81E681CA.jpeg
    3F49ECCD-5897-41CE-B20D-672D81E681CA.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 612
  • 1110A1FA-B446-4734-A1DB-45AA27603F1D.jpeg
    1110A1FA-B446-4734-A1DB-45AA27603F1D.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 601
Thanks guys always have a good time going home to my inherited family stomping grounds and homestead for a couple weeks around this time every year. Pulled this batch from a neighboring lifetime buddies farm a few miles away. Usually manage a couple days of hunting the rest spent with my family , and trying to bring the homestead property back to it's original look. A lot of work , few buc's and of coarse a lot of time. But will continue to chip away at it. My hope is to retire in six more yrs. and move back. Thanks for taking a look and commenting on my finds. HH to all

Thanks guys always have a good time going home to my inherited family stomping grounds and homestead for a couple weeks around this time every year. Pulled this batch from a neighboring lifetime buddies farm a few miles away. Usually manage a couple days of hunting the rest spent with my family , and trying to bring the homestead property back to it's original look. A lot of work , few buc's and of coarse a lot of time. But will continue to chip away at it. My hope is to retire in six more yrs. and move back. Thanks for taking a look and commenting on my finds. HH to all

OH, thanks to Chip my local Mo. hunting buddy for posting up these pics for me . Appreciate it buddy . And maybe we can get after it Sunday morning.:grin:

Great finds Bob. I'm in WV and haven't begun to find anything that great...I know it's here. Just a matter of finding the time to get out and get it...LOL.
Great Job!!!! keep it up!!!!

Great finds Bob. I'm in WV and haven't begun to find anything that great...I know it's here. Just a matter of finding the time to get out and get it...LOL.
Great Job!!!! keep it up!!!!

Keep after it , and you will find it . My homestead and neighboring farms I hunt are routes from the south that the troops took on their way to Gettysburgh and early war routes . My property is exactly 11/2 Hrs. from Gettysburgh so a lot of activity threw the area during the war era. HH

Amazing!!!! I'm so jealous of you guys who get to dig CW relics!!! I'd LOVE to dig some CW someday!!

Also what is that holded coin in the 3rd pic?

Last edited:
Good lord that’s a seriously nice haul. I havent gotten into anything that good in years..wow
That arsenal piece is a banner find.

Thanks all of you for taking a look. And appreciate all of your feed back. I have been digging it for 19 yrs. now and enjoy saving it to share , and am so glad that there is so many out there that enjoys the hunt and finds as much as I do. Thanks again and keep saving our past and history when ever you can. It is important , to me it's a big part of what shaped our country. Thanks Robert

Awesome hunt is that a epaulet without the scales?

Wow great hu t I'm on my way lol.

Back
Top Bottom