Best Beach Gold Detecoor

Robm1093

Name what you think is the best salt Beach wet and dry gold detector that can be used also for coin shooting on dry land ? say why you think its the best

Gold? What size? If you are just talking about rings then the answer will be different than gold earring studs. One can use a gold detector for micro gold and probably never leave a 10 x 10 ft area all day chasing foil and garbage.

First I will say that I don't care about micro targets like earring studs. If I find them that is fine. If they go through the scoop twice it wasn't meant to be. The gold value is limited and the stone on them has to be big or people just don't want to buy them from a detectorist.

Women's gold rings are what we are after. They have the bling. The best single frequency detector I have used in wet salt water sand is by far a Makro/Mokta unit. Racer 1/2 or Impact. Stability is the key. And they have it. Single frequency detectors will hit shallow gold/recent drops harder than a multi frequency unit. They just don't have the depth of a multi frequency detector. And we all know the longer a ring is in the sand the deeper it goes. The loss of sensitivity of multi frequency units is the trade off for stability and depth. That's why big bands are usually found. The metal value is great, but the bling value is usually none. And women's rings greatly out number men's rings on a beach. Women wear more than one usually.

Back
Top Bottom