signum 7272 first impression

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
The signum arrived and I put the 6x10 7kHz coil on.Weight and balance are very nice.We have 2 to 3 inches of snow here but I did use it in my yard and test garden,8 inch burried clad quarter. At 60 sense,turbo off it was iffy,turbo on loud and clear.I am impressed,that's 10 to 11 inches with the snow,I measured the coins when I burried each.The hodagraph is spot on,I have two square nails burried with a 6 inch coin,the hodagraph showed the nails and the coin.very impressive,I guess it's similar to the 3030 showing two objects at once.I've never owned a 3030,just read that somwhere The sounds are great,no emi at all.Fast does no justice,this thing is not only fast but quiet, and the sounds are all clear.I had a Etrac and a se pro.Best built machines I've ever seen.My only complaint was speed and disc nulling,otherwise they were fantastic.My short experience with this machine,imagine running your Etrac as fast as you want.That's how pleasant this aka7272 is.the tones are subtle, the noise is 0,its light and built solid.I'm very pleased, cause first impressions are important.And the fact that it can show iron and coin in the hole at the same time,is amazing. I'm not a professional metal detector judge,but I do think when Kelly co sells these in August it's going to open places back up that were thought hunted out.hh

Will do a video,I only have my phone to use so after I make it I'll have someone else post it.my phone won't send pics to this forum. One more thing,the s button on this signum, swing over a bottlecap and push the s button,no more bottlecaps.pretty cool feature.I do want to make one thing clear,the only reason I compared this machine to the Etrac is because everyone compares to the Etrac. Both good machines with different qualities.

There are some great videos on YouTube about the aka signum 7272,most are in Russian but you can see the performance.these machines with a 3 frequency extra coil cost around the same as a Etrac or v3i.they are truly a great machine.mine has a English faceplate and English menu.and it's not hard at all to run,pretty basic with different settings.it's as easy or complicated as you want it to be.preset modes too.the 3 frequency coil has a box where it connects to the machine,with a toggle switch,says l,m,h...3kHz 7kHz and 14kHz. Just flip it what frequency you want

The tid numbers really don't mean much,the hodagraph is where it's at,and it's the whole screen.I honestly haven't even looked at the numbers.just got a call though from the dealer in Russia, he said he forgot to tell me two most important things. (Don't get it wet,and never,never feed it after midnight..lol

I have been looking at this detector for a long time. Kellyco was supposed to have this detector for the past couple of years, and for some reason it never happened. Hopefully they get it in this year. May I ask where did you order it from? Did you get it direct from the manufacturer or did you get it on ebay?

[QUOTEgewoodbutcher;2255882]There are some great videos on YouTube about the aka signum 7272,most are in Russian but you can see the performance.these machines with a 3 frequency extra coil cost around the same as a Etrac or v3i.they are truly a great machine.mine has a English faceplate and English menu.and it's not hard at all to run,pretty basic with different settings.it's as easy or complicated as you want it to be.preset modes too.the 3 frequency coil has a box where it connects to the machine,with a toggle switch,says l,m,h...3kHz 7kHz and 14kHz. Just flip it what frequency you want[/QUOTE]

when you switch coils (frequency) does TID move, or are all 3 freqs. 'normalized' to show same TID?

note: on Deus, when I select alternate freqs, it allows for more 'info' as TID will change up/down VDI scale depending on whether ferrous/non ferrous...

looking forward to you english vid--if you weren't so dang far west, I'd come take a look!

good luck with it!

I have been looking at this detector for a long time. Kellyco was supposed to have this detector for the past couple of years, and for some reason it never happened. Hopefully they get it in this year. May I ask where did you order it from? Did you get it direct from the manufacturer or did you get it on ebay?

I think it was eBay, direct from mikronbg, manufacturer.

Yes Igor is the dealer,and I think your right Sven,these detectors are really in the dark.if they hit the state's I think they're going to replace a lot of detectors.

Yes Igor is the dealer,and I think your right Sven,these detectors are really in the dark.if they hit the state's I think they're going to replace a lot of detectors.

the problem is...It is going to be hard for them to get people here to purchase one without being able to purchase from a u.s. dealer and having a support center set up here like xp did and makro/nokta is doing..

You can get one from Igor as well.
More info at the bottom of my webpage
http://www.treasurelinx.com/new_detectors.html

Those on other forums here in the US that sort of brushed the AKA machines off to the side--not interested....can't be that good....I bet will eventually get one.

I have been screaming foreign machines for awhile. I mainly get bashed. I have seen a 7272 in person as well as the little brother sorex pro. The little little brother berkut 5 I played with. Super light and fast. The weakest of the three made the ECRAP opps I mean etrac look like a joke.

Now everyone is interested in makro simply because of the pinpointer and they are now familiar with the make.

Companies like makro, deeptech, blisstool, nexus, goldenmask, nokta etc etc make machines that are far superior than out typical run of the mill line up we get over here. There is a huge reason why the XP has taken off and done so well. We Americans like change and we change a lot. With the market of the same stuff sold here was getting boring. I ventured out and decided to go play with a few of these machines. I am sold big time. I have posts from 2 years ago me telling people about the nokta I got to play with and the blisstool v3. All they did was laugh at me. Mainly the minelab guys. They think the ecrap and ctx3030 is Gods greatest gift.

As woodbutcher is about to experience the signum 7272 is a absolute Beast!!!!! I mean Beast!!!!!

The blisstool is by far the deepest relic machine that can and will compete with any of our line up of PI machines.

Onto VLF machines, the signum, sorex pro and berkut 5 would laugh at our stuff and it would do so WITH EASE!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom