Calling all Dirty thirty users

I like the name! Makes me want to get one just so's I can say I swing a .. well you know. I can't bring myself to say it for some reason...

If you look at mine after a hunt you will know why it is called the dirty-30...:laughing:

I use the heck out of mine and it shows...

I'm ready to give this thing a go, (weather permitting.) any tips for for a guy coming from an AT Pro are imensly appreciated. I'm expecting quite a learning curve, but am more than ready for the challenge.

Went from AT Pro --> tiny bit of e-trac --> CTX. You won't regret it... trust me

Sorry nothing against you or the CTX3030 but your post title makes me want to puke. Why do people call it that? Wish I could help with tips but I have never used one.

What's your deal?

Just had my 2nd very cold hunt with this machine. This thing is DIRTY! And not in the sense of cleanliness. found a junker ( wishing it was was silver.) when I say Dirty... I don't mean physically dirty, but a beast in the dirt. Even learning this machine, it's no where near my AT Pro (although I love my pro.) The pics don't show the 2 keys and many pennies and dimes that Igave to the kids that wouldn't leave me alone. Can not wait till I get a true handle on this thing.
31a16760225b7cc545efe7abedd01a7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had my 2nd very cold hunt with this machine. This thing is DIRTY! And not in the sense of cleanliness. found a junker ( wishing it was was silver.) when I say Dirty... I don't mean physically dirty, but a beast in the dirt. Even learning this machine, it's no where near my AT Pro (although I love my pro.) The pics don't show the 2 keys and many pennies and dimes that Igave to the kids that wouldn't leave me alone. Can not wait till I get a true handle on this thing.
31a16760225b7cc545efe7abedd01a7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats or the process of becoming one with the CTX 3030! Its an amazing machine!

Back
Top Bottom