Package Time !!!!

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Package Time!!!!
Sent from Kurt himself from the Hoover boys.
I baught it on eBay and apparently no juice included 😐
Now I can at least clean the coins for the heavy hitters like IDX and Trapper Jack when the big hunt gets schedualed.
Ha ha. Grabbed it for my son Bert 👍
We love watching the Hoover boys .
If you haven't looked there videos up your missing a treat .
HH , Dew
And no the Hoover boys will not admit nor do they have any idea of my existence. Just love it when guys post new toys .
Has great blasting power . Can't wait to see the little thing in action .

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 183
I have a bottle of that magic juice...have not used it yet this year as I always forget I have it.

I have a bottle of that magic juice...have not used it yet this year as I always forget I have it.

Yours came with majic juice ? I knew it!!! 🤔
I see , The bottle is a bargain like a new printer for a computer then they pound you on the juice .

Even got to use it tonight . Bert and I hit wheatie woods for an hour . We have about 4 hours in that woods and only found wheaties , like 30 . No clad !
Get this , Bert hits a solid high tone on his Vaquero. He pops a crispy 43 P war nickel. Our first silver out of ther but it's the 4th war nickel I have seen him take in high disc that gave him a dime quarter hit.
If it's got a speck of silver in it that Tesoro hits. Amaizing , I threw it on the ground and it was a 12 -17 and a nickel tone on the Etrac .

Just thaught that is amaizing.

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 108
Yours came with majic juice ? I knew it!!! 🤔
I see , The bottle is a bargain like a new printer for a computer then they pound you on the juice .

Even got to use it tonight . Bert and I hit wheatie woods for an hour . We have about 4 hours in that woods and only found wheaties , like 30 . No clad !
Get this , Bert hits a solid high tone on his Vaquero. He pops a crispy 43 P war nickel. Our first silver out of ther but it's the 4th war nickel I have seen him take in high disc that gave him a dime quarter hit.
If it's got a speck of silver in it that Tesoro hits. Amaizing , I threw it on the ground and it was a 12 -17 and a nickel tone on the Etrac .

Just thaught that is amaizing.

No mine did not come with anything but I did put Pepper spray in mine to fend off the other detectorist in my area..:laughing:

As for Bret and that Vaq...I have not seen another Tesoro hunter in my lifetime that is as good as that kid is with his. Miss the hunts bro and hopefully will see each other sometime soon. I should get my next 2 month schedule this week and we can try to plan a hunt.

I have no idea what this foo bottle is.:no:

That's ok pulltabby 🙂 Just go on YouTube and look up (The Hoover Boys)
They are out east. They Make great metal detecting Videos. They use these high pressure bottles of water to blast the dirt from there coins so they do not rub them or scratch them . They can do this in the field and not wait till they get home. They are very genuine and fun loving characters and I can not stop watching them find goodies. They know there stuff and take the time to identify a lot of items we dig that we are not sure what they are . They hunt hard all day and post some amaizing finds . They post a new episode every wed . I always look forward to the next . So they offer these little signature spray bottles for sale .
It's not as big of a deal as some of the new toys folks post on here but a nice nifty little useful item to keep in your pouch. Along with a little pack of toothpicks to clean and scrape the crud from old penny's and get a date .
HH, Dew

Back
Top Bottom