Turned in my clad and rings for this!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
LOL!! Some rings all of past clad helped paid for my new car! Now I can ride in style to the parks hunting for that clad!! hahaha!! I am thinking of naming my license plate ATPro Dude.. LOL!!:lol::lol:

Found a nice $14.60 today!:grin:

HH Ya'll!

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_20161107_120211.jpg
    IMG_20161107_120211.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_20161107_120156.jpg
    IMG_20161107_120156.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 629
Wow, Very NICE !!!! Glad to see your hard efforts in the hobby paying off in such a Great way. When I grow up I hope to be just like Ya :yes: although I am your elder by way too much:D

Jason, Great looking ride man. A nice way to spend your finds. Keep at it. Lots more to be found !....HH

Thanks Andy.. A lot of hard work paid off in time. I had my eye on this car for a while. I had an old Integra for 18 years. Big jump in cars if you ask me!

You doing OK? How's the hunting going. Too bad we are not closer. Would love to hunt with you. I am sure there are some pretty good spots out there that hold some OLD goodies!

Jason

Man, who'd you talk to at the dealer? All I could get was this!

LOL!!! Hey man.. that thing is a classic! Perfect for throwing your stuff in the back and off to hunting! My grandfather had a brown one. Nice car except don't get rammed in the back! They had a tendency to catch fire!

ATPro Dude

lexus F sport? real nice car - how do you like it?

Dream car!! VERY fast and super quite inside. I drove the F version but too pricey and too much power. Don't see too many of the F sports out here. I brought my ATPro with me to make sure it fit before I bought! LOL!!

ATPro Dude

Good on Ya Dude! Thats a mighty nice looking ride, and congratulations on such heavy hunting and finding so much clad/gold!
Mud

Dream car!! VERY fast and super quite inside. I drove the F version but too pricey and too much power. Don't see too many of the F sports out here. I brought my ATPro with me to make sure it fit before I bought! LOL!!

ATPro Dude

Hahahaha, that's priceless! Spoken like a true MD fanatic. That's a jump going from the integra to this. Guy at work here has an RC350 F Sport. Pretty sick car - but agreed, hard to use that amount of horsepower on the road and the price is up there. You have a great looking car - congrats!

Nice trade!

When gold was near $2,000 I sold all my gold and silver and bought a car. It wasn't a new one but a nice collector. I got a really great deal because it had fresh paint but hadn't had the decals put on yet and it was a buddy deal. A 1982 Chevy Corvette Collectors Edition. I had the decals put on and traded it straight across for a completely restored 1964 1/2 Mustang. I'm a mustang fanatic.

82vette-decals-1.jpg

82vette-decals-3.jpg

82vette-int-final-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom