The big one got away

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
You ever find a ring like this small one....... then half way down the beach think..... oh no that might have been a wedding set? I did that the other day and have been kicking myself every since. The other ring is about a $1500 Simon G 14K... about 7.7 grams of white and rose gold. Be a shame to melt it. The only good thing about gold prices being down is........ i get to look at my finds longer.:lol:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 619
Did someone hacked your account Dew? You're not actually posting gold are you? Who ever you are great hunt :lol:

I figured I had to post a pic of the ring. The other just happened to have been found on the same hunt. I was to lazy to take another pic. I almost never find gold in the Gulf.....

Did someone hacked your account Dew? You're not actually posting gold are you? Who ever you are great hunt :lol:

:laughing:

Some nice yellow dew!! But ..

I have to come up with a mascot ..

:laughing::laughing::laughing:.... I like that new gold member club u r in Joe. I think mine is blind squirrel. Com.

Dew

Congrads on the Gold, 49 more Gold for the year -to join in - the OBN Gold club pro series -end of the year , hunt with the Pro's extravaganza howboutit :yes::laughing::laughing::laughing: Held Ocean City Md 500 a head , top 3 pros take down the cash & prizes howboutit :yes::D Mandatory 50 gold finds in 2015 to qualify, By October 1st 2015 , sorry Im done in , can't make it :laughing: Extravaganza - (October 24th 2015)

Not going to make that trip it seems........ im a little short of the 50 to qualify as a pro.

Im trying to get my share before you get here and clean up.

Back
Top Bottom