decided to change up

sexton

Forum Supporter
Head off shore yesterday on my pirate ship. First hour i put two in the box and release one. 1 hour later all four poles are bent two more in the box two more released. Tough to fish by yourself sometimes keeping lines clean and changing bait to loading and unloading the boat.

Off to the beach today maybe some fresh drops.

HH
steve

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_200210.jpg
    IMG_20150606_200210.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 273
They have that Golden look to them! Good Luck...

sometimes a change up is good,,,,,I always enjoy it when I get out,,,,my side of the state don't get many Dolphin unless you are willing to ride out 30+ miles,,,,,we get kingfish and tarpon,,,,,tarpon bit has been strong,,,,,:cool:nice fish,,,,dont fish too much and leave all the gold for others though,,,:lol:GL HH

Mahi! YUM! YUM!! Call me up if you need a buddy to go out next time and help you with all those lines!:yes:

I used to fish, came in first place in the bluefish catagory for the Grady Warren tournament one year and 5th place in the St. Augustine King Fish tournament another year but now that I detect I can't even imagine fishing as I'd be sitting there wondering if there was gold under my boat/feet. :)

Nice fish! Did you check their mouths for coins? <giggles>

do you guys have a size limit
here legal is 20" and bigger and 10 per person

Yes, in mex we can only keep two, so we try to get them in the 35" plus size to get a little more meat. I love mahi, and they are begining to show up in the region, we are in for a stellar fishing seasson, water temps are up to 68 deg a little offshore, so its almost there.

Back
Top Bottom