Larry we've been looking in the wrong places! Over 9 grams of 10k!

Your scale accurate? Looks like a chunky one. This was my biggest DFX find and it was thin looking. Did fit my middle finger though.

Hm can you send me an ounce gold or silver bar so I can test it? And don't say go test a 4 oz sinker I heard that doesn't work! :laughing:

I tested the scale, after you suggested, with a 1 oz sinker and it says it's 1.4 oz. I guess the photo just makes the ring look more awesome than it was :)

Hm can you send me an ounce gold or silver bar so I can test it? And don't say go test a 4 oz sinker I heard that doesn't work! :laughing:

I tested the scale, after you suggested, with a 1 oz sinker and it says it's 1.4 oz. I guess the photo just makes the ring look more awesome than it was :)

Its only an awesome find if you keep it :lol: Join the dark side :yes:

I actually used to weigh the sinkers I found to class them so I didn't have to read the small writing. Lead sinkers really aren't accurate:laughing:

:wow: beautiful class ring Kapidr. That has to be the best condition golden oldie I've ever seen :waytogo:

Speak of the devil :D

I need to say things like this more often!

Great story Barb. And a nice find as well. I bet the life guard put that out on the beach for you to find. Because you are such a nice Lady always helping others. BRAVO!

That's just the thing, it was found on the side of the road about 5 blocks away from the beach on some lonely stretch of road where people tend to jog a lot :) Under several inches of dirt and grass.

Went back today to check the coins and clear out targets, no diamond :( Coins were all current clad.

between you and Craig, I am going to have to do one hunt a week along the sidewalk and the beach parking lot,,,:laughing:congrats,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom