Guess for fun!..Don't miss this update!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Spent 45 minutes making sure my CTX is water ready:shock::lol: Haven't been in the water deep since last year. I'll post on this thread when I get done hunting. Guess anything to see if you are right.

Example
CTX floods:lol:
Clad total $
Silver count
Gold count
Bottlecap count.....I will dig them even if I know it's a bottlecap to clean out where I hunt, etc.

Make a guess. Excalibur is down until I get a new composite shaft. FWIW I dug a junk Stainless ring yesterday and was hitting targets when a lifeguard made me leave. I'm hammering the place today if lightning doesn't hit. You can also guess my hunt gets cut short by lightning if you want:laughing:

****Update....Hit the beach. Spot from yesterday was gone. Went opposite way and noticed. Some school girls standing behind some dude picking up shells. Turned out his boys were hanging out and he didn't know it:shock: I have no hand signal for that one:lol: Hit the water further down and dug some targets. Later noticed my CTX screen may be starting to go out:shock: Screen wasn't more than 6" under the water. Whether temp change from air to water can cause it who knows. Luckily it is still working. I'll send it in like 3 months before my warranty runs out if it makes it that long:shock: You guys diving with one good luck:lol:

Two bangles are from a kid. Most beachgoers here right now are school kids with no job. Did see two guys with gold. One with a gold logging chain. Another with enough gold chains to equal about 2 grand in gold melt I'd guess:shock:

Later on I hit a weird target. Holy Toledo it's a gun and I'm right beside some lady laying down:lol: Checked around her and also dug the slide. People were watching by then and when I got it in my scoop they were following me around like puppy dogs trying to see what I had. Reason I was careful was because a friend dug a 9mm last week with two clips ready for action. And I might have dug another gun cocked. He dropped it off at the police and it was a stolen gun. Turning this one in tomorrow. I live in the murder capitol of Florida and it appears someone might have made this so you can't test ballistics. Does have a visible ser.# though.

Picture is a gun, two bangles, Dog tag, two nickels, a zinc penny, 3 sinkers, pulltabs, phone, bottlecap. Anyone guess gun?:laughing:

Attachments

• SAM_2607.jpg
    SAM_2607.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 149
  • SAM_2609.jpg
    SAM_2609.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 146
  • SAM_2610.jpg
    SAM_2610.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hunt gets slightly shortened by lightning.. Not before getting a gold earring and ten bottle caps.. And $.36 in clad..

???

<°)))>{

2 dimes, 3 nickles, 1 quarter and a shark bite! Hopefully the last one won't happen but I gotta put it in there since you are in the water. ;)

Good luck!

G2M

CTX ran good
shortened hunt with lightning
72cents clad
1 copper ring
2 bottle caps

Larry, will you give me a small gold ring if I am right,,,,,,:laughing:

CTX worked great
Clad total $ 11 cents one dime one penny
Silver count -0
Gold count - 0
Bottlecap count 2
No lightning today

and one cheap earring

ctx will be fine because you stayed less than knee deep worried about what else is in the water with you :lol::lol::lol:
11 pulltabs
2 bottlecaps because they gave the broken tone that chains sometimes do.
96 cents in clad
2 stainless rings, one silver and lightning on the horizon...

What do you expect from a detector that is only $2500 something waterproof? :lol:

lol

3 month only left on the warranty :shock:, Ill trade you my cz20 for it , other wise it will cost you another 2500 in repairs howboutit :yes::D:laughing:

3 month only left on the warranty :shock:, Ill trade you my cz20 for it , other wise it will cost you another 2500 in repairs howboutit :yes::D:laughing:

Got to check my warranty tomorrow. I'll get it fixed under warranty and sell it. No desire to own one out of warranty. The guy who said he paid $800 for a repair told me what I need to know. Replace every two years:lol:

Back
Top Bottom