I always wanted to find a nice emerald (it's my birthstone!)

beachdude

Elite Member
17796723_10154486870993581_8084271971178446268_n.jpg

A little over a carat I reckon! And although the gold is unmarked and I don't have my acids with me on the island, I suspect it is over 18k.

:dingding: Just look at the color on that ring! :wow: Look at that nice stone! :wow: Killer, just killer!!

Nice Find! That's gotta be 22K or higher based off the color alone... Nice size stone too! Congrats

I found an emerald ring late last year, at least I think their emeralds... Gold tested 14k, always hard to tell though with so many synthetic stones and different color topaz stones etc... the diamonds tested real so I assume they are.

Attachments

• emerald ring.jpg
    emerald ring.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 826
ALL my emerald rings have said AVON on the inside. GRRRRR.

I have found two and I thought I had something with both!

That does look very old and I hope it is a shipwreck find. It is awesome

That is an awesome ring... to me it looks 24k.. I have 22k rings and they don't look as yellow as that ring does... its an oldie for sure... congrats on it.

What kind of history does the area you found that ring have? I would get someone who knows antiquities to look that ring over. You may have something very special there.

Beautiful,and you may want to have it checked out. If you can trust someone. reason I seen one very similar posted a few years ago that look close to that and turned out to be from long, long ago. Medieval..

beautiful,,,,,just beautiful,,,,,I keep looking for an emerald I just can't seem to find it,,,,,I want to make another custom ring and need an emerald to do it,,,,,,congrats on a great find,,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom