New XP MI6 is here

Got mine too from Keith. The pointer is amazing when paired to the Deus. I did a test with my Garrett carrot on max sensitivity and the MI-6 in standalone mode...and the MI-6 is still deeper. When tested with the MI-6 paired to the remote...the MI-6 blows the carrot out of the water. It is significantly deeper.
a5c3d5837d61bef2354b9b7b3b6c6b3b.jpg

I agree jadocs, in stand alone I like much better then the Carrott and paired to the Deus it is killer! No more muddy left headphone due to removing from ear to hear pin pointer, now the sound is directly in my headphones and I can make it as pleasant as I wish.
Now if Minelab could do something similar for the CTX3030 I would be throwing money their way.

I did a short 3 hour hunt today and I love the thing!

Got mine (thanks Craig) and tried it out today. It works really well when paired with the Deus. When using it as a standalone pinpointer I find that its way too quiet in VCO mode. Either that or my hearing really sucks. In pulse mode I can hear it just fine. Jury is still out on whether or not it'll compete with my carrot for stand alone duty when using the CTX.

Got mine (thanks Craig) and tried it out today. It works really well when paired with the Deus. When using it as a standalone pinpointer I find that its way too quiet in VCO mode. Either that or my hearing really sucks. In pulse mode I can hear it just fine. Jury is still out on whether or not it'll compete with my carrot for stand alone duty when using the CTX.

I share similar thoughts. Stand alone get a carrot. Paired with deus, fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom