Unsure on what this is !!

JoeFromBuffalo

I was detecting along a creek in gowanda new york during a lunch break and found this and a rusty belt buckle.
I'm a bit unsure what this is or what time period it comes from. It appears to be copper on slate. 1491259121005-1102543761.jpg

1491259176759-288969975.jpg

14912592218401291553545.jpg

I see copyright ____ Co. in the bottom right corner.

Can't fully read it but here is what the printed image would look like.

Attachments

• IMG_3212.JPG
    IMG_3212.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 901
This is also a great candidate for the flour trick....dust with regular white flour and it should pop out contrast in the design. Post it if you do!

Nice find , there was a soap company in Gowanda , maybe some connection
,,,,,HH

Dang, just when I think this is potentially a secret message which could give the meaning of life, the creators of the pyramids, the location of the Holy Grail.......we find out it's an advertisement...."Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

Well, hey, it's a super cool find anyway:grin:

That is a very cool and unique find! Congratulations. That flour trick really made a difference.

Thanks I'm dying to know what year ish this was made. I'd be way happier with a silver dollar:laughing:

I'd rather another dollar too lol, I think it was the flour trick that sold her :laughing:

Really cool dig all the way, really a bucket list type thing, common but rare enough for anyone's bucket list..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom