Interesting Recent Finds

milco

Elite Member
Here are some of my finds from some recent searches and MDing. I haven't been out too much, but still able to find a few things. The token says: Bernard Kaiser / Good For 5c At The Bar.

IMG_2109.jpg
IMG_2112.jpg
IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2118.jpg

Nice finds. Before I read your text I had decided that token was one of those discs we used to put into a 78 record to fit on a normal turntable spindle. Sure looks like they did. And now that I've shown my significant age.....

Congratulations on some great finds.

Nice finds. Before I read your text I had decided that token was one of those discs we used to put into a 78 record to fit on a normal turntable spindle. Sure looks like they did. And now that I've shown my significant age.....

Lol
I remember them and I'm 55,,played with the spacer as a kid on those 45s.

Might still be. that's not the token. ( maybe)
Whats on the back side of the token.

I don't know why, but disembodied doll heads give me the heeby-jeebies, commonly known as "the creeps". I suppose there is some psychological reason for it, but Psych 101 is all I took in college in that area, and I don't recall that doll heads were discussed. Any psych majors here that wish to chime in?

Other than the doll head, the finds don't bother me, but do look interesting. Nice finds! HH & GL

I don't know why, but disembodied doll heads give me the heeby-jeebies, commonly known as "the creeps". I suppose there is some psychological reason for it, but Psych 101 is all I took in college in that area, and I don't recall that doll heads were discussed. Any psych majors here that wish to chime in?

Other than the doll head, the finds don't bother me, but do look interesting. Nice finds! HH & GL

Hilarious! Honestly, my wife, brother and kids all said the same thing about the doll heads!

Ha ha, any doll head I ever find will stay there...

Cool digs!

What is the item with four tabs? It almost looks like it has different sized tools/screwdrivers?

Congrats!

<°)))>{

Ha ha, any doll head I ever find will stay there...

Cool digs!

What is the item with four tabs? It almost looks like it has different sized tools/screwdrivers?

Congrats!

<°)))>{

That item is the adaptor for the 45 records. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom