First ring of the year

Went to an antique jewelry dealer today. He confirmed that the ring is 18K and the stone is emerald. However, it was his opinion that the ring is not old. He basically said it was a roughly made ring hand made in some third world country. I asked him why he came to that conclusion and he said the emerald was poor quality and the type of solder joints where the band meets the setting were crude. IDK. I want to believe that its much older then what he claims but its all good regardless.
oops

Went to an antique jewelry dealer today. He confirmed that the ring is 18K and the stone is emerald. However, it was his opinion that the ring is not old. He basically said it was a roughly made ring hand made in some third world country. I asked him why he came to that conclusion and he said the emerald was poor quality and the type of solder joints where the band meets the setting were crude. IDK. I want to believe that its much older then what he claims but its all good regardless.

We'll just keep his opinions between us. Who'll know?

That's a Nice Gold!! Almost looks like a map hidden in the stone with the light behind it..

Back
Top Bottom