CTX 3030 programs

DSC02821.JPGOldest of tonights finds was a 1936 penny.

gonna give rattlehead's profile a try tomorrow.been having issues with my coin profile in heavy iron sites.seems either the nails or wires on top of some targets are nulling out some of my tones. no clue how its happening on ferrous coin seperation.also trying to use the stock coil for the test

gonna give rattlehead's profile a try tomorrow.been having issues with my coin profile in heavy iron sites.seems either the nails or wires on top of some targets are nulling out some of my tones. no clue how its happening on ferrous coin seperation.also trying to use the stock coil for the test

I was hoping someone with more experience help you.

Here is my thought You might be overdriving your threshold, too much ground mineralization or too high sensitivity. I'm not thinking so much as nails over the coins but big iron below the targets.
I would try two things if the sound is blanking silent on you, switch to ground coin from ferrous coin or try a negative sensitivity setting. Instead of +3, try a -3 sensitivity setting or try lifting your coil higher over the target to see if it can signal and id better. I don't have near the experience others here have, PM someone and see if they can help.

Didnt even think about that yeah been having it on +3 thx for the tips and info

TexasCTX3030 - Mario (NetHunter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt even think about that yeah been having it on +3 thx for the tips and info

I went and messed around with different settings on the threshold blanking and did not find a solution.If you do, let us know how to remedy it.

DSC02825.JPGAnother warm day to get out without a lot of rain. It rained this morning, I found two fresh drops in the wood chip tot lot on my way back to the car.

I've figured out a few things on the Nulling. Set your second search pattern to an open window so you are not discriminating anything out, select the volume button and lower the gain down to about 10 or 12 on the setting and slowly scan the area that was previously nulled out. Make sure you bump the gain back up for deeper target depth detection after you hunt the nulled area. I found a quarter and two wheat backs in a normally nulled area. The key is a no discrimination and a super slow search coil movement. The targets will barely sound through with the heavy iron signal that is below it but they will and will be repeatable for the most part. I hope it helps.

I need to run a smooth tone with that and see if it will pick up the higher conductors better. Now that I am thinking about it, it should detect multiple targets better as it combines target tone better than the ferrous coin combining multiple targets will by itself. I don't go by ID numbers as they are skewed, go by tone and lowering the gain definitely helped the tone distinguish between the two targets.

Has anyone seen two targets display on top of each other where the zero target symbols overlay each other on the screen ??? I did and I dug a dime with a quarter below it further down the dirt column. I need to address my security issue with letting snapshot share on my computer, I'm not liking windows 10 very well. The CTX got the call this morning for it was raining again. I hit a new tot lot that I've been meaning to hunt. I just never got around to it until now. I might nickname it the quarter lot. Sort of overkill sending a CTX to a tot lot but has no problems cherry picking. The only junk I dug were two pencil eraser ends and I knew they were most likely junk but I was on a roll for nickels, no one was left behind in the area I started on.Getting back to the target image, that coil had to be near straight down on those two coins to produce that close in relationship in the dirt column. The odd thing was I had the sensitivity on manual set at 28. It ran flawlessly smooth, overloaded around the metal legs of the equipment which made me realize the sensitivity was cranked but super good running with a stock coil, most times multiple targets were on the screen. Now ,if I can only get the small coil to double tap a coin near the metal posts like a Tesoro can.:laughing:

DSC02858.JPG

So I have been running the XP Deus over the same grounds. Two different results albeit I feel that I have much more to learn on both machines. I'm not finding a lot but I am finding different things that I didn't with the T2 or Deleon or the CTX.A lot of my coins that I am pulling are on edge or mixed in junk. I feel like my Garrett pro pointer sucks ! I 've resorted to using the coil instead which works fine but I am having to use a towel and pouring more contents back in the hole to keep the appearance neat and clean, once done. You can locate off the toe of the coil or pinpoint off the heel of the coil or just grab handfuls of dirt and scan over the coil. I love the CTX for its multiple target display, target trace & pinpoint feature, screen ID.I love the Deus for its full tone distinguishing capability of targets. I am able to tell whether it is a low conductor or high conductor target,deep at shallow without having to look at display. At first it drove me friggen crazy to have the puck on the headset. I was thinking who the hell in their right mind,designed the display to be held where you cannot see it ?With very little time it became clear that you do not have to rely on the display. One thing the Deus has done that is unique. It will register Canadian quarters with a high tone and high conductive ID number and yet the coin is magnetic. I found the Canadian quarter, said cool, there must be a clad quarter with it to register so high in tone and display. There wasn't anything else with it. It finds Canadian quarters and dollar coins, euro coins which I wasn't even aware that was available to be found here. It'll smack a brass garden nozzle deep, even on the highest frequency setting. The Deus is not hyped, it'll flat out work as a good alternative for the CTX.

DSC02969.JPG

The Deus produced a bell today. I know I've been over that area before. It's wacky stuff like that that makes me believe I have more confidence in the Deus, the more I use it.DSC02971.JPG

DSC02985.JPG

Just found my First gold with the CTX super excited:
e216a4f448b044c87a554a094382f85d.jpg

e47d5fb38dcade80b447982840d44c28.jpg

Mark looks like a CM 10k with the m being like cursive

Just found my First gold with the CTX super excited:
e216a4f448b044c87a554a094382f85d.jpg

e47d5fb38dcade80b447982840d44c28.jpg

Mark looks like a CM 10k with the m being like cursive

Super nice find.Wishing many more now that you have broken the ice, they will surface sooner than your first gold find. Congrats !

I ran the dirty frog program today for a bit, among other programs. First time I actually felt like I knew what I was doing.There is a pull tab that falls in 12.22 range that is sure to drain my battery if I don't build a new pattern to discriminate them out. I rejected the target but they seem to fall in all around the rejected area. I actually had a couple short high squeals in lower tone mix that was a coin amongst the trash. It took a bit to find the source, I haven't got that quite up to snuff yet.:laughing: View attachment 372029

You going to laundry that money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom